Sabado, Hunyo 18, 2011

John R. Tomas

III-Saint Anne

Saint John Academy

           I'am a third year highschool student of Saint John Academy.I live in Saguing Dinalupihan Bataan.
I'am 14 years old.I'm the only one son of our family and I have no father.The only one who'm support me in my education is my mother.Thanks God beacause he gave me a best mother of all.I want someday that I will be a professional computer programmer.I like to share about me in this blog.We'll I like to start with my talent and habit.I'm a guitar player of our church.I like to play a basketball, computer games and I can sing too.
I hate plastic peoples. I like music because music can help us for spiritual growth and this is my medicine to my loneliness and to my problems.My favorite song are christian and OPM music."Di na mababawi" one of the most song that I like.I've heard it when Im in a complicated relationship with my girlfriend.
Until I've receive her text message that she can't take it anymore. So we broke up Im so lonely and when I always think of her, I've always angry to myself.
          Then I have to move on. After four months , I meet a girl she was beautiful, charming, sweet, and Kind.
For me she was an Angel who was falling to me to catch her.
And when the times of looking to her eyes I see an angel in disguise. And then one day I took her number to know her name and to be a textmate.
Then I fall in love to her, then I decide to court her. Until she realize that she loves me too, so she decided to be my girlfriend.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento