Martes, Hunyo 28, 2011

June 20, 2011

     It's Monday, no classes. I just stayed at home and played computer. After that I watched TV.
I helped my mother also in the household chores and i found it enjoyable because I have learned something because my taught me how to do the household chores.

    The next day, Tuesday, no classes again because of the typhoon. I found the day boring because I can't go out. I'm tired of playing computer and watching TV, so what I did is to sleep and after sleeping I ate a lot.

    It's Wednesday and as usual no classes again because of Egay, the name of the typhoon. I watched the rain falling and when I was already tired watching, I played guitar. I enjoyed myself through studying how to play guitar with the help of internet.
     
     Thursday, I texted my former classmates to plan about fiesta in Dinalupihan, but my mom told me not to go if ever the rain is heavy. Although my mother told me that, I still asked permission from her. I can't imagine how happy is the Fiesta in Dinalupihan although it is raining because I have experienced that already. I wish it's already Friday so, I can already go to Fiesta.
  
     And Friday, I can't help but to go to Fiesta of Dinalupihan. I went to the house of my former classmates wherein I ate a lot. We enjoyed talking also to each other because we missed each other. We are no longer classmates. I didn't notice that's already 6 pm and it's time to go home.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento