Last week, we have done our investigatory project. We have met each member of the group in order to do the IP. It was really hard to do it because that is investigatory project. And everybody participated. that is we were able to finish it. and after that, I reviewed for the monthly test in order to pass the exam.. I have attended also the youth service in our church as my obligation to God. Because, we as christian has an obligation also to God. I enjoyed the youth service very much and I was blessed with the preaching of brother Sherwin. I also enjoyed the company of bro Sherwin because he taught me how to play guitar and how to sing. It was a nice day for me and I wish we can see each other again because he is living in Roosevelt Village, but he promised me that he is going to teach new songs.
And last Saturday, we had our monthly test and until Monday. We have our classes for four Saturdays because we have to replace the days that we have no classes because of the typhoon, that is why we had our monthly test last Saturday. I found MAPEH hard because I did not able to review because I have no book. And thanks God I have passed some of the exam. And next time I will try my best to review all the subjects, so that I can pass all of my subjects.
And now, back to normal, we had again the regular classes after monthly test, our classes are whole day again. We have to do assignments again which is part of being a student. Although it is hard to do assignments, but I enjoy it, because I can learn many things through doing assignments. I have emailed also my friends and some of my classmates which is one of my hobby and way of r4eleasing my stress in school. I am happy reading some of the message of my friends and classmates.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento